The Edit My Life Planner is NOT for Everyone
A few nights ago, I spent an hour driving around my neighborhood admiring all the Christmas lights and holiday decorations.
Some houses had simple white lights, some had big retro rainbow bulbs, some had inflatable snowmen and reindeer.
Of course, I sang along at the top of my lungs to my favorite Christmas album. No, not Mariah Carey, Michael Buble, or Bing Crosby.
It’s “Dr. Demento Presents the Greatest Christmas Novelty CD of All Time.”
There’s something about singing chipmunks, dogs barking “Jingle Bells,” and the sheer joy of getting a hippopotamus for Christmas that puts me in a jolly mood.
It’s safe to say that my musical tastes are not for everyone. And that’s OK!
You know what else is not for everyone? The Edit My Life Planner.
You will NOT enjoy this mini course and planner bundle if:
- You’d rather scroll through Instagram for hours looking at everyone’s perfect lives instead of working on improving your own.
- You think goal planning is a waste of time and spend your days “winging it.”
- You prefer to hide under the covers and wish for the world to change instead of taking action and focusing on the good that’s right in front of you.
I’m not for everyone, and I hope you embrace your idiosyncrasies and go off the beaten path too. Let’s choose 2021 goals that matter to YOU!
Grab your copy today . . .
Now only $17!
The Edit My Life Planner is a quick mini course and planner bundle to help you stop procrastinating on your biggest goals and get results fast.
I’m sharing the supercharged goal planning technique I use to help my private clients get incredible results.
No more rough drafts. Choose an edited life!
Here’s what you get:
- 150-Page Printable Daily Planner
- 70-Page Printable Weekly Planner
- 5-Day Mini Video Course
- 8 Clarity Worksheets
- Lifetime Access to the Entire Program Including All Future Updates!
What if you could accomplish more in the next 12 weeks than you did in the past 12 months?