New Clubhouse Class: Make an Operations Manual
When I first started my business, most of my passwords and instructions for various tasks were hastily scribbled on Post-It notes stuck to my desk and laptop.
This half-assed organization system wasn’t very helpful, especially when I needed to remember how to publish a blog post or what size to crop my photos.
Not surprisingly, my business was as messy as my desk!
Thankfully, I started using a tool that makes it simple to find what I’m looking for and keep my sanity.
I’m hosting a new class exclusively for the Life Editor Clubhouse that will teach you how organize all the parts of your business so nothing falls through the cracks.
During “Make an Operations Manual,” you’ll learn how to capture all the hundreds of details involved in running every aspect of your business so that you can find what you need instantly.
In This Class
- Learn what an operations manual is and how it can transform your business from a disorganized mess into a smoothly running powerhouse.
- Discover the reasons why you need an operations manual even if you don’t have employees yet.
- Figure out what does and does not belong in your operations manual based on your unique business responsibilities.
- Try my easy peasy content creation process so your operations manual naturally grows over time without making it a huge project.
- Ask questions and speak directly to me during the live recording.
Be at the live recording to participate in the interactive Q&A session at the end!
Date: Thursday, May 4, 2017
Time: 2:00 pm Eastern time
Click here to convert the time to your time zone.
How to Join the Class
- Purchase a SILVER annual subscription to the Life Editor Clubhouse membership site. Already a member? Click here to login.
- Under Business Resources, click the icon for “Make an Operations Manual.” You’ll see the web access and phone access instructions to join the webinar class at the appropriate time.
- Attend the class to learn my tips and speak directly to me during the Q&A session.
- The class video will be added to the Life Editor Clubhouse within 24 hours of the recording. SILVER members can go through the class whenever it’s convenient for them.
Got a question I should answer during the class? Send it in an email to email@example.com.
[Tweet “Keep your business running smoothly with an operations manual! “]
This post focuses on Step 3 of the Life Editing Process, Add Good Habits and Routines. For more about life editing and what it can do for you, click here.