You are meant for great things, so why do you often feel stuck in your current circumstances?
I mean, you’re never going to be Oprah, right? Maybe you should stop trying?
No way! You might not be driving a sports car, earning millions of dollars, or hosting lavish parties in your swanky mansion, or whatever you think success looks like. But that doesn’t mean you should give up.
You’re just living a version 1.0 life!
And with a few tiny edits and a hefty dose of gratitude, you’ll be churning out the next version of yourself in no time.
Today I’m releasing a brand new Clubhouse Class that will help you feel thankful for where you’re at in your life and business, even if it feels like you have a long way to go.
Watch this video for a preview of “Embrace Your Version 1.0 Life.”
In This Class You’ll Learn
- Why we’re unhappy even when we’re making progress.
- What a version 1.0 life really is and why it’s a good thing.
- How to be thankful for where you’re at even if you want more.
- How to design your upcoming versions.
- How to close the gaps so you get results faster.
How to Watch the Class
- Purchase a Silver Level annual subscription to the Life Editor Clubhouse membership site. Use the promo code EASYEDIT50 to save $50 off your annual subscription. Already a member? Click here to login.
- Under Life Resources, click the icon for “Embrace Your Version 1.0.”
See you in the Clubhouse!