About 90% of my time the past 3 days has been devoted to launching my new and improved life coaching programs. You’ve probably noticed new bits on my website along with photos of me in wacky sunglasses and a random flamingo (I call her Pinkie).
I’ve never been so excited about my programs before, and I feel really proud of the new content and bonus features, especially the 2 brand new workbooks The Rise and Shine Guide and the FOMO Eliminator.
But…that does mean I haven’t been getting as much self-care this week as I’m used too. Once this weekend’s over I think I totally deserve a couple uninterrupted hours on the couch with a stack of magazines and all the jasmine tea I can drink.
How do you like to relax after a busy work week or when you finish a big project?
While I put the finishing touches on my programs, here are some tidbits for you to peruse at your leisure.
What I’m Reading and Watching
- 14 Simple Things Perfectionists Love (Video)
- Quiz: Are You a Finisher or an Opener?
- Are You Becoming UN-Done by Doing It All?
- How To Stop Squandering Your Willpower (it’s a limited resource!)
- What Seems Obvious to You Could Help Someone Else
- The Habits of Happiness
- 20 Bad Habits That Could Hurt Your Relationship
- How To Deal With Criticism (Video)
- Could You Cut Your Spending in Half?
New Blog Posts
- The Sweet Life: Interview With Emily Conley of Scribbles From Emily (and Free Art Print!) (She’s my new intern too!)
- Question of the Week: What’s the Happiest Part of Your Day?
New on Sweet and Sage
- 3 Ways to Grow as an Independent Thinker
- Eco Loser: Why I Never Feel Green Enough
- Book Review: Steal Like an Artist
- The Best Workout You’re Not Doing (Yet)
- Fear May Win the Battle, But It Won’t Win the War