No planning and office supply kit is complete without at least a half dozen planner sticker packs.
I’m a fanatic for sweet little collections of stickers that perfectly enhance my planner layouts. Admit it, it’s infinitely easier to stick to your good habits and check off your to-do list if you have cute images cheering you on every step of the way.
Ready to boost your success with a few inspiring stickers? It’s the cheapest way to decorate your planner and motivate yourself!
Check out my favorite planner sticker packs to add some pizzazz to your weekly schedule.
1. bloom daily planners New Holiday Seasonal Planner Sticker Sheets. My go-to stickers are always from bloom daily planners because of the great quality and truly unique illustrations.
2. Workout, Fitness & Food Planner Stickers. Pretty little reminders to stick to your healthy habits.
3. Peter Pauper Press Essentials Weekly Planner Stickers. I adore the clear and bright images with just a splash of cuteness.
4. The Happy Planner Sticker Pack Sage Theme. Did I choose this pack simply because the color collection is the same as my name? You bet I did!
5. Avocado Stickers. I received these stickers as a birthday gift this year, and it’s clear that these are the greatest stickers that have ever existed.
6. bloom daily planners Female Empowerment Planner Stickers. Another fabulous bloom pack to pump up the girl power in your planning.
7. Aesthetic Greenery Planner Stickers. A beautiful choice when you absolutely, positively need a million stickers for your planner.
8. Wake Up Kick Ass Repeat Planner Stickers. Sounds like the perfect way to start you day!
Like these picks? Check out more of Sage’s Favorites.
3 Simple Steps to Become a Productivity Superstar
Dump your excuses, transform your habits, and become the most productive person you know.