Free LEFB Webinar: December Deleting Challenge
The year ain’t over yet!
There’s still time to end 2014 with a bang. Join me for a fun challenge to edit your life before January 1 rolls around. Because wouldn’t you rather feel pumped up and motivated…instead of bloated and hungover like last year?
I’m hosting a free webinar this Thursday to help you dive deeper into Step 2 of the Life Editing Process, Delete Bad Influences.
This event is part of a series of monthly webinars to keep you motivated as you edit your life. Best of all, these webinars are FREE!
This Month’s Topic: December Deleting Challenge
- Learn how to remove the people, situations, obligations, and other things in your life that aren’t serving you.
- Get a head start on your new year’s resolutions so you have more time, space, and energy for all the good things you want in 2015.
- Pick your favorite life area and start deleting: (1) Health, (2) Finances, or (3) Business or Career. Or will you be brave and try all three???
- Ask questions, participate in polls, and speak directly to me during the live webinar.
- Date: Thursday, December 18, 2014
- Time: 4:00 pm Pacific time (Los Angeles)
- Click here to convert this time to your time zone.
How to Join the Webinar
- Purchase the Life Editing for Beginners Home Study Course.
- Click the link in the PDF to join the private LEFB Facebook group.
- Once you’ve been approved to join, click the link to the webinar that’s pinned at the top of the feed.
Note: This free webinar is available to anyone who has purchased the Life Editing for Beginners Home Study Course. The registration link is available in the private LEFB Facebook group, and the final recording will also be posted in the group.
Not a member of the LEFB tribe? What are you waiting for?
Join our group of more than 35 Life Editors and get the support you crave! We’ve got entrepreneurs, corporate professionals, writers, designers, bloggers, mommies, photographers, artists, coaches, and tons of other ambitious ladies sharing their best advice. All that’s missing is you.
I can’t wait to talk with you during the webinar! Let me know in the comments if you have a topic you want me to cover in an upcoming call.
Questions about this webinar? Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
woops! That is 2am for me here in South Africa…I will have to watch the recording…was looking forward to participating.
Haha, sorry about that! It’s a little tricky with so many people from different time zones. I’ve had some requests to switch up the time for our January webinar so stay tuned.
Just email me your questions or leave a comment in the group and I’ll be sure to answer it on the call. Then you can watch the recording later at your leisure.