The Editor’s Notebook is my place to share the things I’m loving this week and other random links that have caught my eye. Enjoy!
PS, I’m now accepting applications for Life Editor Academy. CLICK HERE for all the details!
What I’m Loving This Week
America, We Need to Talk. Tough love about bigotry and hate from the lovely Leonie Dawson.
4 Ways to Break Out of a Creative Rut. Find your mojo again.
The Most Popular Halloween Candy in Each State for 2016. Yummy! Did yours make the list?
Use This Formula To Tame Your Hopeless To-Do List. It’s all about your priorities.
11 Easy Tweaks That’ll Make You A Person People Look Up To. Be a role model who always keeps her word.
2 Must-Have Hacks for Your To-Do List. Why are you doing what you’re doing?
6 Things I’ve Learned About How to Manage People. You’re not their friends, so lead them properly!
New Blog Posts
- The Weird Thing Life Editors Do
- Life Editor’s Picks: Halloween Treats
- The Difference Between Treats and Rewards
- “My Academy Sisters Are Awesome!”
- Sign up for my free weekly ezine, The Life Editor
- Get your free 60-minute Life Editing Strategy Call
- Follow me on YouTube, Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram