Editor’s Notebook 47
The Editor’s Notebook is my place to share the things I’m loving this week and other random links that have caught my eye. Enjoy!
What I’m Loving This Week
Why Entrepreneurs Especially Need to Take a Vacation. As if you need an excuse.
21 Quick Ways to Kick-Start Your Creativity and Come Up With Brilliant Ideas. Time to think outside the box.
How To Take Advantage Of Your Brain’s Hidden Productivity Powers. Brain dumps really work!
Why Some People Thrive & Others Barely Survive During Tough Times. Don’t let the bad stuff get you down. You can always bounce back.
5 Ways to Stop Being a People Pleaser. Remember, you’re allowed to say no!
10 Inspirational Books to Read This Month. I’m enjoying the monthly book club I run with my Life Editor Academy ladies, and I think I might add a few of these titles to the list.
Level Up to Lose Weight. Tiny edits make it all possible.
11 Truths About Being an Entrepreneur. It’s not all sunshine and rainbows, but the rewards are worth it.
New Blog Posts
- How to Make Time for Your Most Important Goals
- The Life Editor Podcast Ep. 2: 10 Productivity Tips for When You Work From Home
- Sign up for my free weekly ezine, The Life Editor
- Get your free 60-minute Life Editing Strategy Call
- Follow me on Pinterest, Instagram, Facebook, and Periscope (search SageGrayson)
You always share such incredible content. I’m looking forward to reading the vacation post, especially as I gear up to go on mine!
Aw, thanks, Bev! 🙂