The Editor’s Notebook is my place to share the things I’m loving this week and other random links that have caught my eye. Enjoy!
What I’m Loving This Week
Why Friends Are Key to Our Happiness (Infographic). Everyone could use more close friends. You’ll live longer too!
The Delightfully Short Guide to Reading More Books. Love it! You have permission to abandon books you don’t like.
10 in 20: Healthy Lunch Bowls. One of my 2015 goals is to focus on my health, and these quick meals look pretty tasty.
Fewer Things. More Peace. Good advice for kids and adults.
Are You Making This $1 Million Mistake? Ask and you shall receive.
This Is Why You Should Take Notes By Hand Instead Of With A Laptop. Yes! This is why my worksheets are un-editable PDFs.
30 Activities That Don’t Require Technology. Here’s your white space bucket list for the rest of the year.
Quiz Yourself: What Kind of Play Do You Enjoy? Apparently, I’m “The Director.”
How Kate Spade Sold Me A Purse I Didn’t Want. Hilarious! And marketing at its finest. Did you see my Kate Spade pick?
New Blog Posts
- Client Spotlight: Katie Radke
- Life Editor’s Picks: New Year’s Resolutions
- Why You Should Think Beyond Your Job Description
- Sign up for my free weekly ezine, The Life Editor
- Get your free 60-minute Life Editing Strategy Call
- Follow me on Pinterest, Instagram, and Facebook