I’m what they call a “late adopter.”
That means I take my sweet time before I purchase trendy technology, join a new social media platform, jump on a bandwagon, or make a decision.
This is probably a surprise to you since I’m a time management expert and the reigning Queen of Productivity, as one of my clients calls me.
It’s true. I’ve been late to the party on many occasions.
- I didn’t choose a college major until I exhausted all my general studies classes and was forced to choose something–anything!–by the university.
- Chris and I dated for 5 years before we finally tied the knot.
- I was the last person I knew to get a cell phone, and I only bought one after Chris insisted I get it for emergencies.
But what I’m most embarrassed about is dragging my feet when it came to my business.
I half-assed my work, set wimpy prices for my products, and acted like a total amateur for more than a year. Not surprisingly, I had zero clients and zero income.
Then the lightbulb turned on above my head. If I wanted to succeed in business, then I couldn’t be a late adopter anymore. Ding!
I had to be all in.
Less than 60 days later, I had rebranded my entire business, revolutionized my schedule, and acquired 8 paying one-on-one clients at my fancy new prices.
Did I hire a marketing team? Nope.
Did I pay for expensive graphics and flashy ads? Nope.
Did I find a magic wand and cast spells to make everyone buy my stuff? Nope.
I got super strategic with my time.
I didn’t need more time. I needed to make my time count.
So what’s preventing you from starting your business?
No matter if you’ve got a full time job, rambunctious kids, or simply need tons of self-care time, you CAN run a successful business.
Get serious and join Startup In 60.
This 9-week group program will help you go from idea to fully functioning business in just 60 days, whether you have 60 minutes or 60 seconds per day to do your work.
IT’S TRUE! You can make noticeable progress with just 60 seconds of work per day. Let me show you how to really make your minutes count.
With Startup In 60, you’ll learn how to:
- Find and attract your ideal clients who will actually PAY YOU!
- Design your ultimate online headquarters that you can be proud of.
- Blog like a badass and market like you mean it. Oh, yeah. 🙂
- Build a proper sales funnel that never leaves ’em hanging.
- Create your products, packages, and pricing like a professional.
- And much more!
When you join now, you’ll get interactive weekly group calls with me plus support from other Life Editors just like you.
CLICK HERE to join Startup In 60.
In 60 days, you’ll wish you had started now. Sometimes “later” never comes.
Your edited business is waiting for you. Let’s go!
3 Simple Steps to Become a Productivity Superstar
Dump your excuses, transform your habits, and become the most productive person you know.