Have you ever met someone who seems to have everything going for her?
- Great job.
- Loving partner.
- No debt.
- Lots of friends.
- Fabulous clothes.
- Sporty car.
- Perfect health.
- Happy family life.
She’s just so damn lucky. Too bad you’re not a lucky person.
Or are you?
There’s this idea that being lucky is something you’re born with…that some people are predestined to have good things in their lives. And some of us are on the other end of the spectrum…doomed to a life of mediocrity.
That’s a load of crap!
This might shock you, but lucky people don’t exist.
Every one of us has the exact same chance to bring meaning and prosperity into our lives. Those so-called “lucky” people just know something you don’t.
Lucky people believe they are lucky.
It’s true. The thoughts in your mind play a HUGE role in what you attract in your life.
A person who believes she is lucky will go about her day knowing that good things will happen to her.
- She’ll smile more and easily make a new friends.
- She’ll trust her gut to lead her in the right direction.
- She’ll be on the lookout for good fortune and will take notice of the blessings in her life.
- She’ll be kinder to her family members because she anticipates them to be kind in return.
- She’ll treat her body with respect and trusts that she will not get sick.
- She’ll be confident in her endeavors because she knows she will succeed.
My challenge for you is to spend the day believing with all your heart that you are a lucky person.
Really feel it inside your heart: walk like a lucky person, work at your desk like a lucky person, spend time with your loved ones like a lucky person, view the world like a lucky person.
You’ll come to realize that you make your own luck.
Your mind is the most powerful part of you, and you can manifest luck into your life.
When you believe it, then you will see it.
3 Simple Steps to Become a Productivity Superstar
Dump your excuses, transform your habits, and become the most productive person you know.