Today, Chris and I hung out at Barnes and Noble, and as usual, I bought something I didn’t really need.
Check out these gorgeous Jonathan Adler notebooks!
I just love the colors and graphics, especially the little ampersands on every page.
I have a huge collection of notebooks…and mugs…and Sharpies…and self-help books…
What can I say? I know what I like, and I like cute things that make my life sweeter.
What do you collect? What was the last thing you bought just because it made you smile?
What I’m Reading and Watching
- How a 2-1/2 Year Old McDonald’s Cheeseburger Can Help You Lose Weight (Video). My friend Annette wants to gross you out. Seriously, you gotta see this.
- 7 Realizations to Help You Deal with Feeling Judged. I really resonated with this one.
New Blog Posts
- Book Review: The Everygirl’s Guide to Life (Video)
- The Green-Eyed Monster Strikes Again: Handling Jealousy
- Just Do It: The Nike Guide to Productivity
- Check Yourself Before You Wreck Yourself
What simple pleasures are you enjoying this weekend?
3 Simple Steps to Become a Productivity Superstar
Dump your excuses, transform your habits, and become the most productive person you know.