This is a picture of one of my favorite mugs. I picked it up during my last trip to Asheville in November.
Yep, I only bought it because my name is on it.
Do you ever do that? Is your name common enough that you can find it on things like those personalized key chains you see in gift shops?
While I enjoy another cup of tea, here are some tidbits for you to peruse at your leisure.
What I’m Reading
- 4 Reasons Why Today is Going To Be Awesome
- The Power of Fountain Pens: Objects That Make Us Feel Good
- Relationships Should Complement Our Identities, Not Define Them
- 14 Wonderful Words With No English Equivalent
- Rage Against the Machine: How to Switch from Exercise Machines to Free Weights
- 6 Awesome Ideas to Spend this Cold Evening
New Blog Posts
- Office Supply Heaven
- The Girl Power Myth
- Easy As 1-2-3: Choose Your Priorities
- Hydrate Yo’ Self
- Mental Dress Rehearsal: Let’s Pretend!
The Editor’s Toolkit
- Free Workshop: 3 Simple Steps to Become a Productivity Superstar
- 25+ Printable Worksheets
- 6 Life Editing Ebooks
- My Favorite Books and Resources