I’m immensely thrilled to be featured on Jess Lively’s blog today.
And I’d like to welcome those of you who are new to Sage Grayson Coaching. My name is Sage, and I’m a life coach who helps women make their lives a little sweeter.
Please feel free to stay a while a enjoy some life-coachy-ness with my ebooks, videos, and worksheets.
Check Out My Most Popular Posts
- The Ultimate To-Do List
- DIY Aspiration Journal
- 100 Ways to Change Your Life Today
- Increase Your Focus and Productivity With a Brain Dump
- 26 Random Things About Me
- Bad Day Emergency Kit
- The Smart Advice That Pisses Me Off (Video)
- When Your Heart’s Not In It
- The 10-10-10 Rule (Video)
- Would You Please Shut Up?
You might remember that I attended Jess Lively’s Business With Intention workshop in April. It was brilliant, and you should attend one of her upcoming Life With Intention and/or Business With Intention workshops if you get a chance. If you’re not already following Jess Lively, check out her blog and sign up for her Wish I Knew Wednesday newsletter (the best one out there in my opinion).