By the time you read this, I’ll be flying across the country to attend Christine Kane’s Uplevel Your Business Live! Retreat in Atlanta.
I’m all about continuing my education and becoming a better coach and entrepreneur. I had an amazing time at the retreat last year, and I know I wouldn’t have gotten as far with my business without the help of my mentor and my mastermind friends.
I’ll be spending the next 3 days learning about marketing, development, and how I can better serve others. OK, and I’ll be laughing with friends, dancing my butt off, and eating a lot of food too!
Do you take extra training classes or go to conferences for your line of work?
And I’ve got some exciting news! Tomorrow begins Launch Week for my new (or is it old?) business site. It’s a place for women who want nuggets of happiness but aren’t seeking a life coach. I’m looking forward to having 2 distinctly different sites, and I hope you’ll love the change too.
While I snooze on my early morning flight, here are some tidbits for you to peruse at your leisure.
What I’m Reading
- 5 Life-Giving Truths From 5 Years of Living with Less
- Getting Rejected & What It Teaches Us
- Is Optimism Hard-Wired? 6 Ways to See the Glass as Half Full
- 5 Things You Will Never Regret
- Forgiving People Who Show No Remorse: Have You Suffered Enough?
- 10 Personal Growth Strategies That Actually Work For Me
New Blog Posts
- I’m Featured on Jess Lively’s Blog!
- The Truth Will Set You Free
- Haters Gonna Hate: Turning Critcism Into Empowerment
- Question of the Week: Ideal Version of Yourself