Elevate Series: The Ups and Downs of Life
Today I’m sharing another entry in my series of guest posts on Stratejoy that I write as a member of Molly Mahar’s 2014 Elevate Mastermind.
As we go through life, there will be times when we’re flyin’ high…and times when we’re crashing down. This guest post is all about the ups and downs of life, also known as “the dip.”
- What’s the dip? And I don’t mean guacamole.
- How I reimagined the slave driver in my mind.
- Ways to create boundaries and standards so you can truly be free.
- Why outside support and compassion is important for staying motivated.
- An easy technique center yourself and make it through your own dip.
Click here to read The Ups and Downs of Life (or How I Learned to Love The Dip)
Do you notice the ups and downs in your life?
In the comments below, share a time you were caught in a dip and how you motivated yourself to keep going.
This post focuses on Step 4 of the Life Editing Process, Rearrange Everything Into a Perfect Flow. For more about life editing and what it can do for you, click here.
Hey Sage! I mailed you a letter and it got returned. Apparently you moved. Then I e-mailed you to ask for your new address. The message bounced. Apparently you changed your e-mail. I’m starting to think you’re avoiding me! Although that’s a lot of trouble to go through just to get rid of an Internet pest… Hope all’s well.