I’m a little late to the party, but I finally got a Polyvore account. Polyvore is a website where you can clip images from almost anywhere and make them into a pretty collage.
It’s sort of like Pinterest but with more fashion bloggers and designers. Anyhoo, for my first collage (or “set” as they say in Polyvore Land), I wanted to share what I’m wishing for this March.
I’m feeling inspired by St. Patrick’s Day and the new movie, Oz: The Great and Powerful.
I’m not Irish, but I love stealing holidays and making them my own. The Wizard of Oz is one of my favorite movies, so I’m totally excited for this new prequel. You know, I really need to stop saying that every movie is one of my favorite movies—I have about 500 “favorite” movies.
Pots of gold and yellow brick roads.
Mischievous leprechauns and wonderful wizards.
Treasure at the end of a rainbow and a magical world somewhere over the rainbow.
March 2013 Wish List
Did you know Urban Decay makes a whole line of vegan cosmetics? They do! And they’re lovely. Hurraw is my favorite vegan lip balm, and this mint one tastes just like a minty milkshake…so get this instead of buying a Shamrock Shake from Mickey D’s.
While I head to the park to search for four-leaf clovers, here are some tidbits for you to peruse at your leisure.
What I’m Reading
- What Are Your “Broken Windows”? Here’s a List of Mine.
- The 20-Second Beast Mode Berserker Challenge
- The most important hour you’ll spend today
- 6 Ways to Keep Your Relationship Fresh and Exciting
- You’ve Got Mail Vs. Sleepless in Seattle: Fight!
- 10 Ways to Live Forever
New Blog Posts
- 10 Inspirational Quotes From Walt Disney
- Are You Pregnant? Dealing With Well-Meaning People (Video)
- Kill Your To-Do List With a Sense of Urgency
- Where’s My Motivation? Go Deeper for Better Results
Do You Have a Sweet Success Story?
Has your life changed for the better because of a blog post, video, ebook, ecourse, video training, or coaching program from Sage Grayson Coaching? I want to hear about it! Send an email to email@example.com with your Sweet Success Story, and I might feature you in an upcoming issue of my ezine.
- Grab my RSS feed for your feed reader
- Follow my musings on Twitter
- Like me on Facebook
- Peruse my collection of randomness on Pinterest
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel
- Sign up for my free weekly ezine
- Get your free Ready, Set, Go! coaching call with me
- Got a question? Need some sage advice? Just want to say hi? Send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What are you wishing for this month?