Hey there! This has been a bit of a lazy weekend for me.
I’m all for “intentional boredom” or consciously being lazy to recharge yourself. Unfortunately, I am experiencing forced laziness.
You see, I have a cold.
And I’m such a baby about it. I’d much rather be keeping busy, running errands, or doing something productive.
Instead, I have zero energy, so I’m loafing on the couch with a box of Popsicles and watching reruns of Star Trek: The Next Generation. Is it weird that I find Data attractive?
Anyhoo, it’s probably for the best. If I run myself ragged while I’m sick, I’m liable to make my cold worse.
How do you act when you get sick? What makes you feel better?
So, while I queue up another episode (with Q?), here are some tidbits for you to peruse at your leisure.
What I’m Reading and Watching
- “Baby Got Back” Sung By the Movies (video). I’m sick, so I can’t be held responsible for the garbage I watch.
- Recipe: Chocolate Banana Breakfast Quinoa. FYI, chocolate is a breakfast food now.
- 40 Ways to Feel More Alive. Because right now I feel more like a zombie.
- Get the **** Over It! Love it. This line is the basis of my entire coaching philosophy.
- 10 Easy Ways To Get More Reading Done. I always say I should read more, and now I have no excuse…even while I’m sick.
New Blog Posts
- The Most Important Thing You’re Not Getting Enough Of
- What Can You Gain By Giving Up?
- You Are Not a Victim
- Chip Away at Your Blocks to Uncover the Real You
- Like me on Facebook.
- Peruse my collection of randomness on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel.
- Got a question? Need some sage advice? Just want to say hi? Send me an email at email@example.com.
What’s on your agenda this weekend?
What’s your favorite cold remedy?
The Editor’s Toolkit
- Free Workshop: 3 Simple Steps to Become a Productivity Superstar
- 25+ Printable Worksheets
- 6 Life Editing Ebooks
- My Favorite Books and Resources