By the time you read this, I’ll be sailing the high seas with a bunch of scurvy-ridden pirates.
Or spending the night in a haunted mansion with 99 grim grinning ghosts.
Or taking a small cruise to all the world’s continents while singing a very annoying song.
No, I haven’t lost my mind! I’m in Disneyland!
This weekend, Chris and I are celebrating our anniversary at the happiest place on Earth. We’re huge Disney fans, but this is the first time we’ve been to Disneyland together.
I went to Disneyland once before when I was about 5 years old. And I’ve been to Walt Disney World 21 times. I added up the days, and I’ve spent more than 6 months of my life in Disney parks.
And if you ask me, that’s still not enough!
Next week, I’ll be in Asheville, North Carolina for a retreat hosted by my life coach and mentor Christine Kane. Stay tuned for lots of pictures from both trips!
So while I get sick and dizzy on the teacup ride, here are some tidbits for you to peruse at your leisure.
What I’m Reading and Watching
- 8 Reasons Keeping a Journal Can Help You Reach Your Goals. You know how much I love gratitude journals, but I also like to carry a notebook with me wherever I go. (And you should too!)
- Fear is Not a Good Reason to Keep Old Junk. So get rid of it, even if Aunt Mildred would be disappointed. It’s not her house.
- 22 Ways to Beat the Afternoon Slump. My favorite? Play some upbeat music!
- Gretchen Rubin on Katie (Video). Two of my favorite women together talking about happiness.
New Blog Posts
- Grab my RSS feed for your feed reader
- Follow my musings on Twitter
- Like me on Facebook
- Visit me on Google+
- Peruse my collection of randomness on Pinterest
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel
- Sign up for my free weekly ezine, The Sweet List
- Get your free Ready, Set, Go! coaching call with me
- Got a question? Need some sage advice? Just want to say hi? Send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Where’s you favorite place to go on vacation?