Hey there! I hope you’re having a fabulous weekend. I’m enjoying the changing leaves and Halloween decorations. Chris and I just set up our Halloween tree.
It’s like a Christmas tree, but it’s black and has Halloween ornaments like It’s the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown and The Nightmare Before Christmas characters.
Halloween is my second favorite holiday (after my birthday). I love the mix or spooky and fun! I spend most of the month of October watching Halloween movies and eating gobs of candy.
How do you celebrate Halloween?
While I enjoy some more tricks and treats, here are some tidbits for you to peruse at your leisure.
What I’m Reading and Watching
- 16 Books to Inspire, Educate, and Level Up Your Life. Fall is a great time to hunker down with a good book, especially a book that can improve your life.
- Top 10 Music Lists for Fall Chillin’. Grab a mug of apple cider, light a fire, and groove along to these perfect fall tunes.
- The Real Bears. I’m thankful every day that I’ve never been a soda drinker. Watching this video might get you to quit the soda habit (and look—cartoon bears!).
- 7 Things to Remember When People Don’t Support You. Sometimes the people in your life just don’t get it. Here’s how to keep your dream alive.
- Six Clever Tricks for a Better To-Do List. I love me some to-do lists.
The Editor’s Toolkit
- Free Workshop: 3 Simple Steps to Become a Productivity Superstar
- 25+ Printable Worksheets
- 6 Life Editing Ebooks
- My Favorite Books and Resources