Link Roundup: Halloween Happenings
Hey there! I hope you’re having a fabulous weekend. I’m enjoying the changing leaves and Halloween decorations. Chris and I just set up our Halloween tree.
It’s like a Christmas tree, but it’s black and has Halloween ornaments like It’s the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown and The Nightmare Before Christmas characters.
Halloween is my second favorite holiday (after my birthday). I love the mix or spooky and fun! I spend most of the month of October watching Halloween movies and eating gobs of candy.
How do you celebrate Halloween?
While I enjoy some more tricks and treats, here are some tidbits for you to peruse at your leisure.
What I’m Reading and Watching
- 16 Books to Inspire, Educate, and Level Up Your Life. Fall is a great time to hunker down with a good book, especially a book that can improve your life.
- Top 10 Music Lists for Fall Chillin’. Grab a mug of apple cider, light a fire, and groove along to these perfect fall tunes.
- The Real Bears. I’m thankful every day that I’ve never been a soda drinker. Watching this video might get you to quit the soda habit (and look—cartoon bears!).
- 7 Things to Remember When People Don’t Support You. Sometimes the people in your life just don’t get it. Here’s how to keep your dream alive.
- Six Clever Tricks for a Better To-Do List. I love me some to-do lists.
The Editor’s Toolkit
- Free Workshop: 3 Simple Steps to Become a Productivity Superstar
- 25+ Printable Worksheets
- 6 Life Editing Ebooks
- My Favorite Books and Resources
Love the idea of a Halloween tree. You’re so clever.
I’m a big costume person (for reasons you can guess) so I focus on that aspect of the holiday. Decorations and pumpkins are fun, too. Just bought some pumpkins for both my home and office.
I still need to buy some pumpkins. I don’t usually carve them, but I like having them on the dining room table.
I love your Halloween tree! Such a cute idea.
Hey Melissa! Thanks for stopping by. I love our Halloween tree too. All of the fall holidays kind of blend together, don’t they? The Target by me already has Christmas stuff on display.
Yay, what a cute tree! I love Halloween too 🙂 I don’t usually celebrate too much but I should totally change that 🙂 Thanks for the links!
I’m seeing more and more people with Halloween trees. Martha Stewart made one with branches from her yard that she spray painted black. And Hallmark has Halloween ornaments.
I think I like Halloween so much because there’s no pressure to buy presents for people, cook a big meal, or spend a ton of money. It’s just fun!
I love your tree! That’s such a great idea. So cute!
We put out a few decorations, but otherwise don’t do a lot for Halloween. I would like to carve a pumpkin this year, though.
Thanks, Molly! I think the tree is cute, and we get 1 or 2 new Halloween ornaments every year. I’ve seen people make Halloween trees with the branches from their yards. I need to get a pumpkin still. Someday we’ll throw a big costume party (I’ve been saying that for years).