Happy Groundhog Day! We’re halfway through winter, and spring is just on the horizon.
I’ve always loved Groundhog Day because it’s such a lighthearted, silly holiday. Skyla likes small rodents too, but for entirely different reasons.
Today I’ll be watching the classic Bill Murray comedy Groundhog Day and being eternally grateful that there is only one season where I live: mild.
Do you like silly holidays? Have you ever made up your own holiday?
While I enjoy one of my favorite movies (“Don’t drive angry!”), here are some tidbits for you to peruse at your leisure.
What I’m Reading and Watching
- A Shortcut to Instant Habits
- Shh! 10 Good Times to Shut Up
- Disney Time: Walt Disney World Resort ‘Magical Mashup’ (Video)
New Blog Posts
- Start Your Day Off Right With This Morning Playlist
- What Dumbo Taught Me About Love-Hate Relationships
- Do Over: How to Restart Your Day
- Let the Sunlight In
- Essential Alignment: Why You Must Set Your Intention Every Day
Updated: Free Printable Worksheets
I just updated my free printable worksheets page. Whether you want a better to-do list, a time-management guide, a weight tracker, or a reminder to make your life sweet, you’ll find it here.
3 Simple Steps to Become a Productivity Superstar
Dump your excuses, transform your habits, and become the most productive person you know.