Yesterday, I spent the entire day with the amazing Jess Lively at her Business With Intention workshop here in San Francisco.
Jess is sometimes referred to as “The Business Whisperer,” and now I understand why. She was able to help me find my purpose and how I want to serve others through my business. It was an incredibly intense day, and I’ll do a full recap soon.
And can I be completely honest with you? After the workshop, I felt like I was going to throw up. When I think about the purpose behind my life’s work, I know I need to give my entire business a makeover.
A really huge makeover.
Ooh, there’s that queasy feeling again…
Sorry if I’m being kind of vague. I’m still in shock about what I learned about myself and what truly makes me happy. I’m also feeling frustrated that I took some bad advice in the past year about how I should run my business. I’m going to change that.
It doesn’t feel so much like a new direction. It feels like coming home.
While I regroup and do some planning, here are some tidbits for you to peruse at your leisure.
What I’m Reading and Watching
- Looking For Answers? I’m As Clueless As You Are
- We’ve All Done It (Video)
- How Taking Quiet Time for Yourself Helps People Around You
- Avoiding Things Doesn’t Work
- Stop Instagramming Your Perfect Life: Instagram’s Envy Effect
New Blog Posts
- How Being Unproductive Increases Your Productivity
- Meditation Mountain: A Technique for Beginners
- My Daily Stack: How to Build Your Own Morning Ritual