I’m Featured on LauraYamin.com!
I’m thrilled to be featured in an interview on LauraYamin.com today!
For those of you who don’t know, Laura is a Lifestyle Career Coach who helps courageous women leave their shitty jobs. Yes, really! Watch out for the salty language on her site. 🙂
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- The type of music I like to sing loudly and off-key.
- The 5 steps of the Life Editing Process and how they can clean up your own rough draft.
- Why “less is more” is a perfect philosophy for life. Hint: I’m talking about your clutter.
- My somewhat “woo woo” morning routine and my favorite way to start my day.
- Why people who write by hand reach their goals faster than keyboard addicts.
- The one thing that can hold you up and keep you stable when everything else falls apart.
Click here to read the interview.
Thanks for the opportunity, Laura!
Where are you on your life editing journey?
In the comments below, share the area of your life that needs the most editing and what you plan to do about it.
It was such a joy to host you on my site! I love the tangible tips that you shared with my readers. I am looking forward to do some more editing 🙂
Congrats on the feature Sage! It’s everything that I love about you and your site… lots of amazing advice with personal information sprinkled in that’s fun and endearing. Such a fun and informational read 🙂
Haha! Aw, thank you, Sarah. You’re such a good friend and supporter of my blog. Lots of love to you too. 🙂
Your interview is a great read! Good way to get an overview of what you’re doing here on the blog. I think I’ll start a morning stack and include reading your blog in that 😉
Awesome, Shasta! I love my morning stack. 🙂