Free LEFB Webinar: Everyday Gratitude
I’ve been getting awesome feedback from you Life Editors who have either participated in the Life Editing for Beginners group program or taken the self-paced Home Study Course.
You love the fun challenges, doable action steps, the pretty worksheets, and the supportive ladies in our private Facebook group. But there’s just one problem…
You want more!
Well, your wish is my command. 🙂
I’m hosting a free webinar this Thursday to help you dive deeper into Step 1 of the Life Editing Process, Create a Foundation.
This event is part of a series of monthly webinars to keep you motivated as you edit your life. Best of all, these webinars are FREE!
This Month’s Topic: Everyday Gratitude
- Learn how to use gratitude to keep you stable when your life gets busy, stressful, or downright nutty.
- Try my 3 favorite ways to incorporate gratitude into your daily routine.
- Ask questions, participate in polls, and speak directly to me during the live webinar.
- Date: Thursday, November 13, 2014
- Time: 4:00 pm Pacific time
- Click here to convert this time to your time zone.
How to Join the Webinar
- Purchase the Life Editing for Beginners Home Study Course.
- Click the link in the PDF to join the private LEFB Facebook group.
- Once you’ve been approved to join, click the link to the webinar at the top of the feed.
Note: This free webinar is available to anyone who has purchased the Life Editing for Beginners Home Study Course. The registration link is available in the private LEFB Facebook group, and the final recording will also be posted in the group.
Not a member of the LEFB tribe? What are you waiting for?
Join our group of more than 30 Life Editors and get the support you crave! We’ve got entrepreneurs, corporate professionals, writers, designers, bloggers, mommies, photographers, artists, coaches, and tons of other ambitious ladies sharing their best advice. All that’s missing is you.
I can’t wait to talk with you during the webinar! Let me know in the comments if you have a topic you want me to cover in an upcoming call.
Questions about this webinar? Please send an email to email@example.com.
I loved this webinar Sage. I’ve restarted my gratitude practice this Monday morning (before I even get out of bed as you suggest!). Thanks as always.