Client Spotlight: Vanessa Greenway of Dreaming Shabby
This is a post in my Client Spotlight series where I highlight ambitious women who have edited their lives and businesses with the help of my coaching programs. Please say hello to Vanessa Greenway!
“Life Coaching With Sage Was a Wonderful Experience!”
Vanessa Greenway, DreamingShabby.com
Before I Started Life Coaching…
I’m a Brazilian, and I’ve been living in the United States since 2004. Initially, Dreaming Shabby was my website where I shared many of my personal decorating styles and ideas.
Later, I created A White Barn Refinished Furniture to offer quality painted and refinished furniture. But in January 2014, I established Dreaming Shabby Home Décor Consulting. It’s an online and on-site design and home décor service inspired by shabby chic, European, and relaxed coastal styles.
Before I started life coaching with Sage, I always wanted to develop a more professional looking website as well as position myself as a business. I had a hard time being confident and letting people know about my talents.
I feel confident about sharing my thoughts and ideas with my readers! I enjoy creating tutorials and videos, and I speak publicly without fear.
During our coaching time, I learned how to stay focused and determined in achieving my goals. Breaking my goals into smaller ones and working towards them a little every day helped me stay organized and motivated to get things done.
I also enjoyed watching my social media account growing with readers! Finding out that they were interested in what I had to share kept me even more excited about seeing the final results of my work with Sage.
What I’ve Learned…
I’ve learned to push myself and get out of my own comfort zone and started to get things done. I also learned that it only takes a minute to do certain things that would make a huge impact on my business.
Working With Sage…
Life coaching with Sage was a wonderful experience! I liked how she was on top of things, being accountable, and always supportive. Sage had great ideas and insights, and she was always inspiring.
I’m thrilled that I reached my 3-month income goal in less than a month!
Sage will take you to your next step in achieving your personal and professional goals.
Where Can We Find You?
Thank you for sharing your success story, Vanessa!
If you want to edit your life and get amazing results like Vanessa, then let’s set up your free Life Editing Strategy Call to see if we’re a good match. Click here to sign up.
- The Edit My Life Planner will help you get more done in the next 12 weeks than you did in the past 12 months.
- Sign up for FREE productivity worksheets and more in the Editor’s Toolkit
- Schedule a FREE Life Editing Strategy Call
- Follow me on YouTube, Facebook, and Pinterest
- Book Outlet, save $10 off your first order
- Picmonkey, save 17% when you sign up for my favorite online photo editor
- Kajabi, start your free trial of this all-in-one platform for entrepreneurs
- Book Like a Boss, start your free trial for this beautiful and user-friendly scheduling app for coaches and consultants
- Epidemic Sound, start your free trial for the best music for YouTube videos
- Passion Planner, save $5 off your first purchase
- Trello, free elegant project management app
- Beaver Builder, my favorite WordPress page builder
Love this interview and sharing the real results she’s achieved! Vanessa’s biz is totally adorable and I’m a like minded cottage type decor person.
Aw…I know Vanessa! And I might even say she may have found you through one of my pins of your worksheets? I remember her asking about them! She has great style and I am so happy to hear she is working with you!
It’s a small world, Ashley! Vanessa is incredibly talented and has such a fun personality. It’s a pleasure working with her. 🙂