This is a post in my Client Spotlight series where I highlight ambitious women who have edited their lives and businesses with the help of my coaching programs. Please say hello to Fanny Seto!
“I reached my income goal 2 weeks after our first session.”
Fanny Seto, Living Richly on a Budget
What was your life and business like before you started started life coaching?
I didn’t know where I was headed or how to get to the next level. After 5 years, my blog was stuck at a certain level, and I wasn’t happy with where I was at.
I had a ton of ideas but would never know what to do first. And I always knew I needed some guidance because a lot of successful people have mentors or someone to guide them.
We’ve been working together for a month. What’s changed during that time?
Since I’ve been working with Sage, I have a laser focus on what to do next. She helps me figure out and prioritize the next steps, which is really helpful.
Since we’ve been working together, I created free printables with an email opt-in and redesigned my blog. It has already increased my email subscribers by 324 in only 3 weeks. Before that, my list wasn’t growing. And my Facebook followers have steadily increased since working with Sage.
I also reached my income goal 2 weeks after our first session. I’m quickly checking off things from my list of goals.
I even created a product from scratch in only 3 weeks!
What did you learn about yourself or your business?
I learned that big things get done when you break it down into smaller steps. I’m more motivated to get things done when I have to check in with someone too.
Success is working towards accomplishing goals and dreams no matter how scary they are.
You just launched your very first product. Tell us about it!
I’m soooo excited about my new product: Living Richly Budget Printables! It’s a money management kit with 15 productive worksheets to help you organize your finances once and for all.
- Getting Started Guide
- Monthly Budget Planner
- Monthly Budget Planner with Categories
- Monthly Budget Planner Blank Template
- Daily Spending Log (Days 1–15)
- Daily Spending Log (Days 16–31)
- Daily Spending Log (Days 1– 5) Blank Template
- Daily Spending Log (Days 16–31) Blank Template
- Bill Pay Checklist
- Non-Monthly Bills Checklist
- Debt Eraser Tracker (Jan-Jun)
- Debt Eraser Tracker (Jul-Dec)
- Financial Goal Setting
- Achieving Goals Worksheet
- Income Brainstorming Worksheet
- Checkbook Register
- Take the stress out of finances when you know where your money is going.
- Save money by keeping track of when bills are due so you can pay them on time and avoid late fees.
- Make better informed buying decisions when you know what is happening to your money.
- Have more fun with budgeting and handling your finances with these cute printables!
- Attack your debt with the Debt Snowball Tracker. Keep track of your payments and watch the amount grow smaller and smaller.
- Set financial goals and track them.
- Brainstorm what expenses you need to cut or how you will earn extra income.
- Finally get organized and put all of your money stuff in one place.
What makes these printables different than others?
There isn’t another printable bundle like this one because it includes worksheets for goal setting. Budgets don’t work if you don’t have financial goals to work towards whether it’s building an emergency fund, paying off debt, or saving up for a house.
- 3 budget worksheets to choose from. Find the one that fits your needs.
- Daily Spending Log. Track daily expenses quickly and easily and corresponds with the Monthly Budget Planner with the option of a worksheet with prefilled categories or one that you customize with your own categories.
- Non-Monthly Bills Checklist. Track bills that come every other month or a few times a year so you’ll be prepared.
- Financial Goal Setting.
- Achieving Goals Worksheet. Get an overview of how you’ll save for your goals.
- Income Brainstorming Worksheet (exclusive worksheet not found elsewhere!). Brainstorm what expenses you can cut.
You teach women how to save money and create budgets that work for their families. Why should we spend our money on your product?
It will save you money in the long run when you have a monthly budget in place, track daily expenses, and pay bills on time.
When you pay attention to your money and take care of it, it will take care of you in the long run.
Plus, setting financial goals is really important if you want to go to the next level with your money.
Which printable is your favorite and why?
My 3 Favorite Printables
Bill Pay Checklist. Organize all of your monthly bills in one place so that you remember when they are due. This is handy so you don’t have to think or search through a pile of bills for the due dates.
Daily Spending Log. I love this because you can quickly jot down what you spent that day in this printable in less than a minute. Dates and categories are already filled in for you. Less writing and work means that you’re more likely to keep up with this. At the end of the month, easily transfer the totals to your monthly budget.
Financial Goal Setting. I’m a huge fan of goal setting. Without goals, it’s difficult to accomplish things. Without financial goals, you won’t move forward in life.
Where can my readers get a copy of the Living Richly Budget Printables?
Click here to get the Living Richly Budget Printables.
Thanks for sharing your success story, Fanny!
If you want to edit your life and get amazing results like Fanny, then let’s set up your free Life Editing Strategy Call to see if we’re a good match. Click here to sign up or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.