Wheel of TBR March 2023 | Life Editor Reading Challenge
Are you feeling lucky? Take a spin on the Wheel of TBR!
I’m making a major dent in my TBR (to be read) list this year by reading 100 books in 2023.
And I’ve got a secret weapon to help me out: the Life Editor Reading Challenge. The Life Editor Reading Challenge has 30 fun prompts that correspond to my 5-step Life Editing Process.
Whether you want to feel lucky, creative, or productive, today’s all-new video has books perfect for your next big goals.
No time to watch today’s video? Here’s the full list of March books:
- The Planner Book
- Juliet’s School of Possibilities
- Help Me
- The Extremely Busy Woman’s Guide to Self-Care
- The How of Happiness
- Conscious Luck
- Natalie Tan’s Book of Luck and Fortune
- The Cow in the Parking Lot
- Hyperbole and a Half
- Solutions and Other Problems
Want to start your own reading challenge?
Download the free worksheet plus dozens of resources in The Editor’s Toolkit.
The Editor’s Toolkit
- Free Workshop: 3 Simple Steps to Become a Productivity Superstar
- 25+ Printable Worksheets
- 6 Life Editing Ebooks
- My Favorite Books and Resources