Yesterday Chris and I went to the movies to see Monsters University. We’re huge fans of anything from Disney and/or Pixar, so this movie was right up our alley.
Strangely, it made me miss my bygone college days (back when dinosaurs roamed the earth). Chris and I met in college, and campus life always reminds me of our courtship.
Did you enjoy college? What’s your favorite college memory?
On a side note, I am not accepting any more intern candidates at this time. It’s not because I don’t love you, but I have more than enough applications to consider and interviews to conduct.
I’m incredibly thankful for responses I’ve received, and I’m so impressed by the talented peeps who want to work with me. That said, I may be looking to add to my team again in the future, so stay tuned.
While I reminisce about my college days, here are some tidbits for you to peruse at your leisure.
What I’m Reading and Watching
- Mister Rogers Remixed: Sing Together. Love him.
- Dirty Secret of Tidy Families. Another reason to own less stuff.
- Go For It: 6 Habits of Successful Women. My favorite? Be prompt and proactive.
- 25 Signs You’re Addicted To Books. Yep.
- This video of Patrick Stewart talking about how domestic violence and PTSD affected his childhood.
- Instant Peptalk. My fave new app.
- Can’t Keep up? 15 Ways to Simplify Your Morning Routine. This is the #2 issue my clients want to work on with me (getting more sleep is #1).
- Dealing with Guilt when Chasing Your Dreams. It’s not all about you…or is it?
- When you just…can’t. Great article, and this line really spoke to me: “When you’ve found your own edge, acknowledge it.”
- The Futility of Comparing Yourself to Others. Because we all do it.
New Blog Posts
- Question of the Week: What Qualities Do You Look For in a Friend?