First off, thank you so much for all your lovely comments on my post about the big changes ahead for Sage Grayson Coaching (and my new site too!). I appreciate your support beyond measure. *hugs*
Anyhoo, I’m spending the weekend doing photo shoots with a devastatingly handsome photographer (AKA Chris), some state-of-the-art equipment (AKA my camera phone), and breath-taking exotic locales (AKA the pond behind our apartment).
Livin’ large, I tell ya.
Seriously, I love living in the San Francisco Bay area. I feel like I’ve grown to like myself better as a person out here. I was probably a flower-wearing hippie in a former life. Or a badass duck.
To those of you who are celebrating Memorial Day this weekend, what’s on your agenda? Are you seeing friends and family? Making something yummy to eat?
While I make love to the camera, here are some tidbits for you to peruse at your leisure.
What I’m Reading
- Modern Mrs. Darcy’s 2013 Summer Reading Guide. Which books are you looking forward to reading this summer?
- 2-Ingredient Chocolate Fudge Frosting. The breakfast of champions.
- How to Deal With Difficult Transitions. Good advice even if you’re not going through a tough transition.
- 10 Unexpected Ways to Meditate Every Day. Who knew my solo dance parties counted as meditation?
- Note to Self: Small Indulgences are Worth It. You have permission to treat yourself!
- The Power of Pink. I used to never wear pink in high school, but it’s become my go-to power color as an adult.
- The Little Book of Contentment. A perfect little free ebook.
- People We Don’t Like: When Others Push Our Buttons. Surprisingly, the best way to react is NOT to punch them in the face.
- 7 Limiting Beliefs of Unhappy People. I love the Buddha story in this article.
- DailyDishonesty.com. I must have all of these snarky prints featuring “lovely little lies.” My faves? “I’m almost ready” and “I’m not a hipster.”