When you first get out of bed in the morning, what do you see?
A pile of dirty laundry?
Toys that your kids (or dogs!) left all over the carpet?
Your snoring spouse?
The first things you see in the morning can influence your mood throughout the day, so make sure to look at something that energizes you.
Today, take some time to find an inspiring image that you can look at first thing when you wake up tomorrow.
You can choose any picture that makes you feels like getting out there and showing the world what you’re made of!
What makes you feel like you can take on anything?
Examples of Inspiring Images
- A picture of you doing something amazing: giving an important presentation, finishing a race, starting your own business
- Your college diploma or mortarboard tassel
- A poster or painting of a place you want to visit (like Hawaii) or something you want to do (learn how to surf)
- A family portrait—even better if you ask your kids to draw the family
- A picture from your last vacation where you look relaxed and happy
- The invitation from your wedding
- Your vision board
Hang an image in your bedroom that makes you feel good. If possible, hang it on the wall closest to your side of the bed.
The more you look at inspiring images, the more likely you are to attract more inspiring things into your life. And that’s worth getting out of bed for.
What’s your favorite image in your home?
3 Simple Steps to Become a Productivity Superstar
Dump your excuses, transform your habits, and become the most productive person you know.