“We’re going to Comic Con!”
I love how I can blurt out random, silly plans like that and Chris will just nod his head and say, “OK.”
(By the way, Darth Vader is totally pinching my ass in this photo.)
My husband Chris is my partner in crime. A partner in crime is someone who will always join you on some crazy adventure.
A partner in crime will say things like
- “Sure, I’ll drive up the coast with you this weekend in a
- “Of course, I’ll help you prank the entire senior class! I’ll start filling water balloons.”
- “I have no idea how many hotdogs I can eat in a minute. Let’s find out!”
- “Scuba diving with sharks? I’m there!”
Everyone needs a partner in crime, and I challenge you to find yours.
If you don’t have one yet, get out there and start making friends. I recommend Meetup and GirlFriend Circles. You could strike up a conversation with a stranger at a coffee shop. How about meeting your blogging friends in real life? I’d love to meet you if you’re visiting the San Francisco Bay area.
You never know where potential friends could be waiting for you!
Once you’ve found your partner in crime, you’ll feel free to be yourself—as wacky and weird and you want to be! A true partner in crime will accept you, warts and all.
A word of advice: please don’t really go on a crime spree. I don’t have enough money to bail out all of my readers. Don’t make me choose!
The Editor’s Toolkit
- Free Workshop: 3 Simple Steps to Become a Productivity Superstar
- 25+ Printable Worksheets
- 6 Life Editing Ebooks
- My Favorite Books and Resources