If you’ve been reading my emails and blog posts this week, you might be thinking my business program Startup In 60 sounds a little too good to be true.
- Can a super busy person like me really create an online business from scratch in just one minute per day?
- Is it truly possible to start earning money in less than 60 days?
- Will I understand the technical aspects of setting up a website and marketing to the right people, even if I’m a total beginner?
Startup in 60 isn’t a typical business course.
It’s a TIME MANAGEMENT program because if you’re not using your time wisely, then you won’t be able to start a business or achieve any other huge goal.
It can be confusing, scary, and strange to take the big leap into business ownership, especially if you have a history of quitting your dreams when things get tough.
You CAN change your typical behavior. Your goals are too important to ignore.
I recently hosted a Facebook Live call to share how you can run a business in less time than you think.
Questions Answered on the Call
- Why does it feel like there’s never enough time?
- How do we stop our excuses from holding us back?
- What are some common procrastination traps and how do we avoid them?
- Can I start a business even if I have a day job, or kids, or other responsibilities?
- What are the best time management tips for busy women?
- What’s included in the Startup In 60 program?
- What results can I expect if I join and do the work?
Startup In 60 begins February 4, 2019.