2018 was a rough year for many of us Life Editors.
The biggest edit I made was getting divorced after a 17-year relationship, and I’m slowly rebuilding the parts of my life and business that got knocked down by that massive upheaval.
So I’m looking forward to a fresh start in the new year and following my heart and passions. Thank goodness I always have you loyal Life Editors encouraging me to be my best self and loving me despite my flaws and (many!) imperfections.
Let’s take a look back at 2018 . . . so we can finally bury it and move on!
Every December I share the most popular content on Sage Grayson Life Editor from the past year—the blog posts, the videos, the freebies, the products, the programs, everything!
None of this would be possible without the love and support I get each and every day from my fellow Life Editors. Your messages on social media, thoughtful emails, and encouraging letters help me stay positive.
It’s such an honor to be your coach! Thank you for embracing life editing and continuing on this self-development journey with me.
IMPORTANT: This is the last day for the Santa Sage Special where you can get HALF OFF both your annual subscription to the Life Editor Clubhouse and the printed 2019 Edited Year Planners Bundle.
CLICK HERE to get the Santa Sage Special.
What I Edited in 2018
- Personally, I got divorced! This affected every area of my life and business this year, but now I’m happier and more focused than ever.
- I added 6 new video classes to the Life Editor Clubhouse membership site and ran a live session of Life Editing for Beginners.
- I released the printed versions of my popular Edited Year Planners for the third year in a row.
- I hosted 2 retreats for my Life Editor Academy Platinum group.
- I hosted 2 Life Editor Weekend retreats, in March and September.
- I created the video series Face Your Fear Week and the 12 Days of Life Editing.
- I continued to coach ambitious Life Editors through my VIP Days and private coaching packages.
Preview of What’s Coming in 2019
- The new and improved version Startup In 60 returns in January.
- Life Editor Weekend in Orlando, FL, is back March 7-10, 2019!
- Registration for the Life Editor Academy mastermind groups opens in March.
- More monthly Clubhouse Classes for your life and business are coming to the Life Editor Clubhouse.
- Silver Level members of the Clubhouse enjoy a monthly book club discussion and monthly Ask Me Anything group coaching calls.
- More videos and freebies all year to help you edit your life.
Top Freebies of 2018
CLICK HERE to sign up for my Editor’s Toolkit to get all my freebies.
Top Blog Posts of 2018
- 3 Reasons Why Email Is NOT Dead
- How to Do Less at Work Without Getting Fired
- Why I Never Say “I’m Busy!”
- Don’t Quit Your Day Job and Other Mistakes I Made
- 7 Reasons Why You Fall Asleep at Your Desk
Got a topic idea you want me to cover on the blog? Send it to email@example.com.
Top Videos of 2018
- Yep, I Got Divorced! How to Protect Your Energy During a Major Life Change
- How to Cope When Things Don’t Go as Planned (MAJOR CRISIS!)
- How I Read 3 or More Books Every Week! Try My Easy Reading Routine
- Why I Never Have a Plan B! Ditch Your Safety Net to Reach Your Goals
- My Typical Day as a Life Coach
- Book Review: The Four Tendencies
CLICK HERE to subscribe to my YouTube channel.
Top Clubhouse Classes of 2018
- Choose the Right Goals for You
- Embrace Your Version 1.0 Life
- Side Hustles Simplified
- Type A Meditations
- How to Price Your Products and Services to Get More Sales!
CLICK HERE to join the Life Editor Clubhouse.
Top Products and Services of 2018
Ready to edit your life? CLICK HERE for more info about working with me.
What did you like best about my blog and business in 2018? What do you think I could do better?
What should I offer that would make editing your life feel even more fun and exciting?
CLICK HERE to visit me on Facebook and please share the kind of content you want to see on the blog in 2019. Also, tell me your new year’s resolutions!