Hey there! I’m Sage Grayson.
I help busy women make their lives a little sweeter.
Sage Grayson Coaching offers life coaching services and products for women in their mid-30s through 40s who are ready to finally put themselves first. You want to develop loving, respectful relationships; design a career that ignites your passion; and feel connected to your mind, body, and spirit. It’s your life…make it sweet!
Everyone goes through tough times. Eventually, we must choose to let go of our hurtful past and embrace a shining new future.
26 Random Things About Me
- My birthday is February 16 (hint, hint). That makes me an Aquarius. This description of the Aquarius personality makes me seem like a super genius, so of course I love it.
- I’ve been a vegetarian since 1995 and a vegan since 2010. My favorite food is tofu, followed closely by broccoli. For reals.
- I’m 5’0’’. Yes, I’m short, but my legs are longer than my husband’s legs (he’s 5’8’’). I’m like a spider with a tiny torso and freakishly long limbs.
- I listen to a lot of uplifting “bubblegum” pop music. I believe that what you listen to has a profound effect on your mood and what you attract in your life.
- I have zero patience for whiners (see #4).
- Sage Grayson Coaching was originally a fashion blog called Sweet and Sage. I kept the “sweetness” in my tagline and my weekly ezine, The Sweet List.
- I attempted suicide when I was 15.
- After years of abuse, I cut ties with my entire biological family when I was 23.
- I lived in Chicago for most of my life, and spent 4 years in Richmond, VA. I’ve lived in San Francisco since 2011.
- I love to dance. I take hip hop aerobics at my gym and sometimes Zumba (but Zumba music annoys the crap out of me).
- I’m bisexual, and I dated men and women before I married my husband.
- I spent nearly 10 years in the corporate world as an editor for various healthcare publishers. My grammar becomes more loosey-goosey every year I’m away from the publishing world.
- I’m a Buddhist Atheist.
- My biggest fear is being eaten by bears. Don’t laugh; it could happen.
- I was an obese child. As an adult, I lost 30 pounds with Weight Watchers and became one of their group leaders.
- My favorite color is emerald green.
- I was a nude model.
- My fingers are also exceptionally long for my size (see #3), and I’m able to bend and twist them into various shapes, most notably, a talking frog.
- I have 32 magazine subscriptions. Trees and postal workers hate me.
- My favorite movie is Metropolis, followed closely by Lilo and Stitch and Pride and Prejudice.
- I have a Bachelor’s degree in Physical Education. Sadly, this doesn’t make it any easier for me to go to the gym.
- I’ve experienced vicious bullying (see #7, #11, #13, and #15).
- I love to travel, and I think there’s no such thing as too many vacations.
- I’ve been to Walt Disney World 21 times, and I’ve spent more than 6 months of my life in the Disney parks.
- My favorite book is Eat Pray Love, and I listen to the audiobook once a year. My favorite children’s book is The Phantom Tollbooth. I also read tons of self-help books.
- My lucky number is 26.
I’ve helped women just like you become the best versions of themselves. It’s time to decide whether you’re going to continue to play it safe or really see what you’re made of.
It’s your life…make it sweet!
Got a question? Need some sage advice? Just want to say hi? Send me an email at email@example.com.
While you’re here, sign up below for my free weekly ezine, The Sweet List. You can read more about The Sweet List here.