Would you like to finally “get it together” and be the type of motivated superwoman you always imagined you could be?
You’re in the right place, sweetie.
I’m Sage Grayson, and I’m your life coach, master motivator, and excuse killer. I help women stop being lazy, kill their lame excuses, and make their lives sweeter than a fistful of Twizzlers.
I’m a highly-skilled motivator and goals expert. My clients come to me for help pushing through mental, emotional, and physical obstacles so they can finally keep the promises they make to themselves.
- It’s your right to be as kick-ass as you want to be—without apologies!
- All women deserve to put themselves first and value our own happiness so that we can be of greater service to our friends, family, coworkers, communities, and the world.
- It’s your responsibility to honor that dream inside you and share it with the world. We need you to make something of your life, whether that’s being the best mommy, wife, athlete, entrepreneur, writer, friend, manager, or “fill in the blank.”
- There’s a little magic in our lives, and it’s OK to just relax and go with it even if we don’t completely understand it.
- You have an unlimited strength inside you despite your flaws, the things that have happened to you, and your past mistakes.
- Everyone deserves love, compassion, kindness, and respect. I might not know you, but I love and care about you.
- Change is possible for everyone—especially you!—and you have the power to make your life sweeter than anything you’ve known.
If you’re ready to make big (colossal! ginormous!) changes in your life, check out my one-on-one life coaching programs. I can’t wait to work with you!
It’s your life…make it sweet!
And if you still can’t get enough sweetness, here are some other tidbits for you to peruse at your leisure.
- How Trying to Kill Myself Saved My Life
- The Ultimate To-Do List (printable worksheet)
- DIY Aspiration Journal
- 100 Ways to Change Your Life Today (printable worksheet)
- Increase Your Focus and Productivity With a Brain Dump
- Take a Risk and See What You’re Made Of
- DIY Weekly Weight Tracker (printable project)
- Would You Please Shut Up?
- The 10-10-10 Rule (video)
- How to Make a Vision Board (video)
- Bad Day Emergency Kit
- The Smart Advice That Pisses Me Off (video)
- My Daily Stack: How to Build Your Own Morning Ritual
- Do Over: How to Restart Your Day
- Are You Pregnant? Dealing With Well-Meaning People (video)
Things That Influence My Coaching Style
- The Happiness Project
- The Secret
- A Place of Yes
- Jess Lively
- Create As Folk
- Blacksburg Belle
- Heartmade With Mayi Carles
- Christine Kane
- Karen Salmansohn (Notsalmon)
26 Random Things About Me
- My birthday is February 16 (hint, hint). That makes me an Aquarius. This description of the Aquarius personality makes me seem like a super genius, so of course I love it.
- I’ve been a vegetarian since 1995 and a vegan since 2010. My favorite food is tofu, followed closely by broccoli. For reals.
- I’m 5’0’’. Yes, I’m short, but my legs are longer than my husband’s legs (he’s 5’8’’). I’m like a spider with a tiny torso and freakishly long limbs.
- I listen to a lot of uplifting “bubblegum” pop music. I believe that what you listen to has a profound effect on your mood and what you attract in your life.
- I have zero patience for whiners (see #4).
- Sage Grayson Coaching was originally a fashion blog called Sweet and Sage. I kept the “sweetness” in my tagline and my weekly ezine, The Sweet List.
- I attempted suicide when I was 15.
- After years of abuse, I cut ties with my entire biological family when I was 23.
- I lived in Chicago for most of my life, and spent 4 years in Richmond, VA. I’ve lived in San Francisco since 2011.
- I love to dance. I take hip hop aerobics at my gym and sometimes Zumba (but Zumba music annoys the crap out of me).
- I’m bisexual, and I dated men and women before I married my husband.
- I spent nearly 10 years in the corporate world as an editor for various healthcare publishers. My grammar becomes more loosey-goosey every year I’m away from the publishing world.
- I’m a Buddhist Atheist.
- My biggest fear is being eaten by bears. Don’t laugh; it could happen.
- I was an obese child. As an adult, I lost 30 pounds with Weight Watchers and became one of their group leaders.
- My favorite color is emerald green.
- I was a nude model.
- My fingers are also exceptionally long for my size (see #3), and I’m able to bend and twist them into various shapes, most notably, a talking frog.
- I have 32 magazine subscriptions. Trees and postal workers hate me.
- My favorite movie is Metropolis, followed closely by Lilo and Stitch and Pride and Prejudice.
- I have a Bachelor’s degree in Physical Education. Sadly, this doesn’t make it any easier for me to go to the gym.
- I’ve experienced vicious bullying (see #7, #11, #13, and #15).
- I love to travel, and I think there’s no such thing as too many vacations.
- I’ve been to Walt Disney World 21 times, and I’ve spent more than 6 months of my life in the Disney parks.
- My favorite book is Eat Pray Love, and I listen to the audiobook once a year. My favorite children’s book is The Phantom Tollbooth. I also read tons of self-help books.
- My lucky number is 26.