Hey there, Life Editor!
Here’s a quick question for you: if you want to make a change in your life, what’s the first thing you should do?
I’ll give you the scoop in today’s Life Editing Quick Tip video. The answer might just surprise you!
Be on the lookout for 2 more Quick Tip videos this week with doable editing strategies.
They’re all leading up to my webinar, “5 Secrets of an Edited Life.”
This webinar is an insider’s guide to help you save time, nurture yourself, and get stuff done. Best of all, it’s FREE!
Click here to reserve your spot.
Space is limited, so please act fast! I don’t want you to miss all the fun.
Tuesday, September 2
12:00 noon-1:00 pm Pacific time
Click here to convert the time to your time zone.
Top 5 Things You’ll Learn on the Webinar
- The one simple practice that’s an essential part of every successful person’s morning routine.
- Why having less is the key to having more. Trust me on this.
- A foolproof way to make good habits stick. If I can do it, YOU can do it!
- Why you have more time than you think, and how to find your lost minutes.
- The surprising way to completely avoid overwhelm and burnout.
Watch today’s Life Editing Quick Tip video to learn how to think like an editor to reach your goals.
RSVP: Click here to reserve your spot for the webinar, “5 Secrets of an Edited Life.”
What bad influences will you delete from your life? Let me know in the comments below!
Got a question you want me to answer during the webinar? Type it in the comments below or send an email to email@example.com.
See you on the webinar!
This post focuses on Step 2 of the Life Editing Process, Delete Bad Influences. For more about life editing and what it can do for you, click here.