Do you remember what it was like to be 10 years old?
When I was that age, I spent much of my time eating fistfuls of Nutter Butters and watching Duck Tales (woo-oooo!!!).
But when I wasn’t imagining myself swimming through the mounds of gold in Uncle Scrooge’s money bin, I would play school with my friends.
It was one of my favorite activities, and I always wanted to be the teacher. It wasn’t about being in control…it was about the worksheets.
My friends and I would spend hours designing worksheets for our “students.” Sometimes we’d take so long drawing boxes and writing equations that we’d never actually make believe we were in school.
So it’s no surprise that I continue to make worksheets in my adult life for my coaching clients. Did you know that my worksheets page is the most-viewed page on my website? That makes my inner 10-year-old very proud.
I was talking with my accountability partner the other day about what kind of a coach I really am. If the term “life coach” is too broad at times, then productivity/motivation coach might be a better fit.
With that in mind, I decided to create a new freebie specifically for those productivity all-stars who are ready to ditch procrastination and finally Get. Stuff. Done.
And this time, it’s all about the worksheets, baby!
Introducing the Productivity Power Pack!
This worksheet bundle has all the resources and tools you need to take your productivity to the next kick-ass level!
It’s one thing to have a goal in mind, but the process of doing what you have to do on a daily basis and taking those baby steps is a whole other challenge.
The Productivity Power Pack is designed to get you organized and focused so you won’t get tripped up along the way. These are the very same tools I use with my life coaching clients to get them the phenomenal outcomes they want (like making more money, starting a business, and losing weight).
Now You Can:
- Reclaim your time and find your lost minutes.
- Learn a foolproof process for taking daily baby steps to complete your most important priorities.
- Keep track of your completed tasks and monitor your productivity for monthly, quarterly, and yearly reviews.
- Have unstoppable motivation so you can Get. Stuff. Done.
- 5 beautifully designed productivity boosting worksheets.
- Detailed instructions so you’ll know exactly how to use these tools and incorporate them into your daily routine.
- Special Bonus: An inspirational poster to keep you motivated even when the going gets tough.
- Instant access to PDF download.
The Productivity Power Pack is even taking the coveted spot in my website’s sidebar. Don’t worry, From Lazy to Amazing! is still available here.
Ready to blast through your old limitations?
Let’s get this productivity party started!
How do you stay productive all day?
In the comments below, share your best tips for tackling your to-do list.