Where did the month go? The days just flew by at light speed for me for some reason.
OK, I do know the reason. I’ve been scheduling Editor Sessions left and right, and I’m meeting some pretty fantastic ladies from all over the world. Seriously, I’ve talked with women from France, Germany, and Finland! Way cool.
By the way, I’ve got 2 spots open this week for Editor Sessions, so send me an email at email@example.com if you’re ready to edit your life. Click here for all the details.
In other news, Chris left this morning for another week-long business trip. He’s running super-secret market research groups for new video games. I love it that he has his dream job (after many not-so-hot ones).
Anyhoo, since my photographer is out of town, that means you’ll probably be seeing more stock photos on my blog. Or pictures of Skyla, which I’m sure you won’t mind seeing as she has a bigger fan club than I do.
Also, tomorrow starts Face Your Fear Week! I’ll be sharing posts about confronting your fears so you can live your happiest, most-authentic life.
While I go buy more Halloween candy (it just disappears!), here are some tidbits for you to peruse at your leisure.
What I’m Reading and Watching
- 5 Little Known Ways to Instantly Put Yourself In a Great Mood. My favorite tip? Wear your best clothes.
- Handling Criticism: How to Deal with People Judging You and Your Work. Because there will always be haters.
- Roasted Pumpkin Seeds. Yes, please.
- How to Eliminate Junk Stimulus. Good advice for getting rid of clutter and making sure it doesn’t come back.
- Lilo and Stitch Was The Most REAL Disney Movie Of All Time. Thank you! Someone finally wrote what I’ve been thinking for years.
- This Is Water (video). An oldie but goodie. Just like the fish with tennis shoes.
- How to Complain Less. “Refuse to complain for the sake of validation.” Word.
- 100 Awesome Little Things You Forget to Cherish. Everyone needs to read this and then get out your gratitude journals.
New Blog Posts
- Curl Up With These Popular Posts
- Question of the Week: What One Thing Would Make Your Life Easier?
- My Favorite No-Cost Motivation Tool: A Goal Cocoon
- How an Outside Perspective Can Change Your Life