Where have I been? No, not napping on the couch. This past week has been full of little blessings and happy manifestations for me.
First off, I’ve been blown away by the positive responses to my new single-call life coaching program, the Editor Session. I’ve had a dozen (!) one-on-one sessions in the past 2 weeks, and the feedback has been powerful. I’m beyond thankful, and I love you ladies so much!
I’m impressed by the personal breakthroughs I’m witnessing, and I’m planning another post about some of the “a-ha moments” my clients have had through editing their lives. In the meantime, if you’re interested in editing the rough draft of your life into one amazing story, click here for all the details about the Editor Session.
In other news, my dear friend Andrea (in Switzerland!) and I are plotting a joint venture project that’s been oodles of fun. It’s the perfect blend of big-hearted dreaming and goal-setting productivity. It’s a secret for now, but we’ll share the awesome news this November.
I’m considering shaking things up around here, namely by posting the article from my weekly ezine here on the blog too. I’ve liked having articles that are exclusive to subscribers, but I have more than a hundred good ones that my “looky-loo” readers have never seen. Do you prefer email newsletters with exclusive content or ones that simultaneously post on the blog? Please share your thoughts in the comments. Thanks!
And finally, I’m over the moon to have been accepted into the Stratejoy’s Elevate Mastermind! Woo hoo! It’s hosted by Molly Mahar who is just so sweet and lovely. Elevate is “a yearlong journey for 14 ambitious, heart-centered, free-spirited, big-dreaming women who will make 2014 the most incredible year of their life.”
Sounds freakin’ amazing, right? I’m crazy excited about being chosen and about the ginormous life goals this group will help me achieve. Want to join me? There are still a few spots left so click here to apply ASAP.
While I relax after my busy week (hmm, a nap on the couch sounds pretty good right about now), here are some tidbits for you to peruse at your leisure.
What I’m Reading
- Menace. Drop everything and read this delightful comic about the abuse of power that comes from…a dinosaur costume.
- MON-day. A more loving way to start your week.
- 26 Essential Life Lessons From The Simpsons. My normal speech is riddled with Simpsons sayings. Everything’s coming up Milhouse!
- Get the F*ck off Craigslist. A laugh-out-loud reality check from Laura Simms.
- How to Make Peace with the Worrywart Inside of You. Best tip: honor what you feel. This is exactly why I love a good cry.
- 10 Great Lessons You Can Learn From Highly Successful People About Failure. We all fail, and that’s a good thing.
- She Yelled and Called Me Names. Wowzers! This is a perfect reminder that people who hurt are hurting.
- Your Daily Happiness Checklist. Love it. What’s on yours?
- Try This: Idea Journals. Because you can never have too many notebooks or journals.