It’s been a while since the last link roundup. Why the absence? I’ve been hard at work on a super secret project with my friend Andrea from DreAm*heArt*sMart*Art.
But now the secret is out!
Introducing Blossomize Your Year 2014, the #1 planner to synthesize your schedule, grow your vision, and bring your life to fruition.
If you’re a fan of my worksheets and printables, you’re going to flip out when you see this all-in-one calendar/project planner/journal/inspiration holder.
Andrea and I have personalities that mix analytical thinking and heart-centered passion. We love worksheets and planning, but we also love art and exploring our inner desires and big dreams. We were tired of using calendars and planners that didn’t quite meet our needs.
Together, we combined organization with artistic style to create a one-of-a-kind planner perfect for dreamers and doers.
You get it all: beautiful photo collages to spark your creativity plus tons of note pages and planning sheets to organize all your big goals.
Our goal was to make an all-in-one resource to help grow our vision for our lives so we could reach our full potential.
In other words, we wanted to blossomize!
Yes, that’s right—we invented our own word.
This week is Launch Week for Blossomize Your Year 2014, so watch for blog posts specifically about reaching your goals in the new year.
Are you ready to bloom? Click here to get started!
While I dream about my big plans for 2014, here are some tidbits for you to peruse at your leisure.
What I’m Reading and Watching
- What It’s Like Being A Vegetarian At Thanksgiving. This Thursday will mark my 18th Thanksgiving as a vegetarian, and you can bet I’ll be chowing down on some vegan pumpkin pie.
- The power of ignoring mainstream news. I shared this post on Facebook, and it seemed like everyone had an opinion about the news media and where you focus your attention.
- The Hungry Games: Catching Fur (Video). I’m loving this Sesame Street parody of The Hunger Games, starring Cooknis Evereat. And Peeta is a piece of pita bread!
- Secrets of a Secret Shopper. Fascinating! Since many of you will be heading to the mall on Black Friday, check out this article about what it’s like to rate the stores on customer service, cleanliness, etc.
- Right-brained or left brained? This fun test will show you which side of your brain is dominant. I was an almost 50/50 split, but slightly more right-brained. I wonder if that’s why I’m ambidextrous.
- Everything You Didn’t Know About The Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade. I look forward to the parade all year. My favorite balloon? Kermit.
And in other news, I’m finally getting a handle on Facebook. I collect quotes, and I like sharing them on social media. Here are a few of my favorites.
What’s your favorite quote? Click here to Like me on Facebook and see more of what inspires me.
New Blog Posts
- The Sweet Life: Interview With Ashley Urke From Domestic Fashionista
- Tiny Tip Thursday: Choose a Theme For Your Day (and Freebie!)
- Question of the Week: Where Do You Feel Most at Peace?
- 3 Easy Ways to Make Friends as an Adult
- I’m Featured on Smart Creative Mompreneur!