Today, Chris and I hung out at Barnes and Noble, and as usual, I bought something I didn’t really need.
Check out these gorgeous Jonathan Adler notebooks!
I just love the colors and graphics, especially the little ampersands on every page.
I have a huge collection of notebooks…and mugs…and Sharpies…and self-help books…
What can I say? I know what I like, and I like cute things that make my life sweeter.
What do you collect? What was the last thing you bought just because it made you smile?
What I’m Reading and Watching
- Do You Make Excuses For Yourself Based on the “One-Coin Argument”? I Do. So true—the little things count!
- How a 2-1/2 Year Old McDonald’s Cheeseburger Can Help You Lose Weight (Video). My friend Annette wants to gross you out. Seriously, you gotta see this.
- 10 Productive Things to Do When Feeling Un-Productive. For those of you who procrastinate…because I never do that.
- How to Motivate to Do Something You Don’t Wanna Do. It’s all in how you look at things.
- 7 Realizations to Help You Deal with Feeling Judged. I really resonated with this one.
- Occam’s Razor. Because the simplest explanation is usually the right one.
- The 17 Weirdest Things I Do Now That I’m Vegan. I think I’m pretty weird, but I’ve got nothing on this guy!
New Blog Posts
- Book Review: The Everygirl’s Guide to Life (Video)
- The Green-Eyed Monster Strikes Again: Handling Jealousy
- Just Do It: The Nike Guide to Productivity
- Check Yourself Before You Wreck Yourself
What simple pleasures are you enjoying this weekend?