I’d say it’s been a busy week, but that doesn’t mean much when every week is busy. I guess a better description is that my week has been full:
- Full of new clients for my summer programs (welcome!).
- Full of new subscribers to my ezine, one of my summer bucket list goals (welcome to you too!)
- Full of surprises such as receiving an advance copy of new book by one of my favorite career coaches. Watch for my review next week.
- Full of a few personal triumphs and family goals achieved.
- Full of technology gremlins (boo!).
Also, Sweet and Sage is accepting guest contributions for the September and October issues. You can read the submission guidelines here.
What was your week like? What good things make your life feel full and happy?
While I gear up for another amazing week, here are some tidbits for you to peruse at your leisure.
What I’m Reading and Watching
- 49 Breathtaking Libraries From All Over The World. So jealous! This is what I imagine my dream house would look like.
- How to transform your experience of life in 15 minutes a day. Yep, that’s all the time it takes.
- Why You Can’t Take Everything Personally. Awesome advice about staying calm in the moment.
- A Messy Person’s Guide To Being Clean and Organized. Because you CAN teach an old dog new tricks.
- Simpler Daily Work: 13 Smart Habits That Will Help You. Never underestimate the power of planning.
- Why I Consult My “Manager,” and Why She Always Takes My Calls. This made me laugh, especially since I’m working on being a better boss myself.
- Warning: Obstacles to Joy Appear Larger than they Truly are During a Crisis. Good point: “Nothing is ever as good or as bad as it first appears.”
- 4 Easy Ways to Get Happy & Present Right Now. For those of us who think, “I’ll be happy when [blank] happens.”
- Why Summer Makes Us Lazy. It’s not just you.
- Get Some Perspective: 4 Ways to See Yourself and the World Differently. Sometimes we could all use a little distance.
- The Most Astounding Fact (Video). I kind of have a geeky crush on astrophysicist Neil deGrasse Tyson. The universe is in us!
New Blog Posts
- My Best Posts About Goal Setting
- The Leaky Bucket: How to Fix the Things That Drain You
- Question of the Week: What Makes You Lose Your Temper?
- Free Printable Gratitude Journal
New on Sweet and Sage
- Why I Celebrate Christmas in July
- Clutter Buster: Act Like You’re Moving
- Book Review: Wish I Knew by Jess Lively
- A Winning Hand: Try the Playing Card Workout
- Wake Up Shake Up: It’s Your Morning Dance Party!