Check out these pretty flowers! My accountability partner sent them to me to celebrate my re-launched, new and improved, bigger and better life coaching programs.
Do you take the time to celebrate your successes?
It’s been a busy week around here, and I’m thrilled with the response I’ve gotten from my new programs. Thank you for the sweet emails and comments.
You’ll notice other changes to my website, and I expect to be making little changes here and there forever. That’s how you improve, right? Life’s all about making little tweaks to see what works and what feels good.
I’m considering posting more often and filming more videos. I can’t believe it’s been almost 3 months since my last video! I think I’ve been stalling since I’ve been devoting a lot of time to getting Sweet and Sage off the ground, and I need teach myself how to edit using iMovie.
What would you like to see more of on Sage Grayson Coaching? Self-empowerment posts? Printable worksheets? Videos? Shorter posts? Longer posts? Something else?
Are you diggin’ the articles that only appear in my weekly ezine? Do you like the exclusivity or do you wish these articles were available on the website too?
In the comments below, please share your favorite (and least favorite) parts of Sage Grayson Coaching. Thank you so much!!!
While I go to the pool with my new flamingo (seriously, it’s HOT), here are some tidbits for you to peruse at your leisure.
What I’m Reading and Watching
- Puppy eating watermelon (Video). The cuteness is killing me!
- 9 Uplifting and Inspiring Movies for a Rainy Summer Day. We could all use some more self-care these days. How about we just stay in and watch movies? I’ll bring the Twizzlers.
- 15 Wonderful Quotes About Life From Children’s Books. I love the one from The Hobbit.
- Creating a Seasonal Intention Calendar. This is a lovely free printable from smarty pants Jess Lively.
- 10 Tools for Everyday Happiness. My fave? Sit quietly in the sun for a few minutes.
- How to Release the Grip on Your Comfort Zone. Release your death grip, yo.
- 12 Cats Who Look Like Buddha. Oh, how I love this! I’ve been looking for a book of Buddha quotes. Do you know of any? For now, I guess I’ll have to settle for this.
New Blog Posts
- Curious About Life Coaching? Take the Quiz!
- Client Spotlight: Colleen Elizabeth
- Question of the Week: What’s Your Biggest Goal?
- They’re Here! The Summer 2013 Programs are Hot!