This is a picture of one of my favorite mugs. I picked it up during my last trip to Asheville in November.
Yep, I only bought it because my name is on it.
Do you ever do that? Is your name common enough that you can find it on things like those personalized key chains you see in gift shops?
While I enjoy another cup of tea, here are some tidbits for you to peruse at your leisure.
What I’m Reading
- 4 Reasons Why Today is Going To Be Awesome
- The Power of Fountain Pens: Objects That Make Us Feel Good
- Relationships Should Complement Our Identities, Not Define Them
- 14 Wonderful Words With No English Equivalent
- Rage Against the Machine: How to Switch from Exercise Machines to Free Weights
- 6 Awesome Ideas to Spend this Cold Evening
New Blog Posts
- Office Supply Heaven
- The Girl Power Myth
- Easy As 1-2-3: Choose Your Priorities
- Hydrate Yo’ Self
- Mental Dress Rehearsal: Let’s Pretend!
Do You Have a Sweet Success Story?
Has your life changed for the better because of a blog post, video, ebook, ecourse, video training, or coaching program from Sage Grayson Coaching? I want to hear about it! Send an email to email@example.com with your Sweet Success Story, and I might feature you in an upcoming issue of The Sweet List.
- Grab my RSS feed for your feed reader
- Follow my musings on Twitter
- Like me on Facebook
- Visit me on Google+
- Peruse my collection of randomness on Pinterest
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel
- Sign up for my free weekly ezine, The Sweet List
- Get your free Ready, Set, Go! coaching call with me
- Got a question? Need some sage advice? Just want to say hi? Send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What are you up to this weekend?