So…I spent many hours this week mucking up my blog, and then many more hours un-mucking it up.
And then my head exploded. How was your week?
I switched from a third-party shopping cart program to a new shopping cart plugin that turned my website into a secured site (https). I was able to process payments directly through my website (yay!), but it deactivated my RSS feed, comments, and 3 other plugins (boo!).
To make a long (and boring) story short, I ditched the shopping cart and attempted to clean up the mess it left.
So what does this mean for my clients?
For those of you who have monthly payments coming up or need to renew your coaching package, I’ll discuss payment options during our next scheduled call. Of course, you can email me at email@example.com if you have specific questions about your account.
In the meantime, I’m working on a brilliant new plan to solve my shopping cart woes.
I’m in the process of training a squad of highly intelligent pigeons to handle my payments. When you order a coaching package, I’ll give your address to one of my pigeons so he can fly to you directly.
My dear friend Stella McCartney designed miniature backpacks and sequined berets with my logo on them for each pigeon. Once the pigeon arrives at your house, simply tuck your payment into the backpack. The pigeon will coo an adorable thank you song and fly back to me.
Some of you live much farther away than my little pigeons can safely fly. In cases like this, my other dear friend Sir Richard Branson says my pigeons can fly first class in his Virgin America planes at no cost. I can just imagine a little pigeon enjoying a martini and ogling the sexy flight attendants.
For now, my pigeon flight crew has been keeping me company while I clean up my blog and handle the day-to-day tasks of running a business.
They’re wonderful companions, but they can get expensive since they’ll only eat organic gluten-free birdseed from Whole Foods.
While clean up the soiled newspaper (ew…), here are some tidbits for you to peruse at your leisure.
Valentine’s Day Links
- First Kiss Punch
- 25 Valentine Gift Ideas and Crafts
- Easy Valentine’s Day Decorations and Treats
- 20 Projects for a DIY Valentine’s Day
- Surprise Heart Cupcakes
- Free Printable Valentine Cards
What I’m Reading and Watching
- How to Exercise Your Willpower by Working Out
- 16 Ways to Become More Content
- Why a Mirror Can Make You Behave Better, and 5 More Tips for Boosting Self-Control
- The Most Successful Techniques for Rising Early
- 9 Secrets of Motivated People
- How Do I Put This Disney? My new favorite blog.
New Blog Posts
- How to Make a Hand Frog
- Would You Please Shut Up?
- 10-Minute Nightly Cleanup
- Breakfast: The Pariah of Meals
- The 10-10-10 Rule
Do You Have a Sweet Success Story?
Has your life changed for the better because of a blog post, video, ebook, ecourse, video training, or coaching program from Sage Grayson Coaching? I want to hear about it! Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your Sweet Success Story, and I might feature you in an upcoming issue of The Sweet List.
- Grab my RSS feed for your feed reader
- Follow my musings on Twitter
- Like me on Facebook
- Visit me on Google+
- Peruse my collection of randomness on Pinterest
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel
- Sign up for my free weekly ezine, The Sweet List
- Get your free Ready, Set, Go! coaching call with me
- Got a question? Need some sage advice? Just want to say hi? Send me an email at email@example.com.
How do you stay positive when you run into obstacles in your life?