Spring is still a month away, but it’s feeling kind of spring-ish around here. The trees lining the pond in our apartment complex have tiny pink flowers on their branches.
I hope this doesn’t sound like bragging to those of you who are still shoveling snow off your driveways every morning. I do remember what that was like.
I’ve mentioned before that the weather in San Francisco is about the same all year. It’s a mix of spring and fall (Sprall? Fing?). At least Punxsutawney Phil said it will be an early spring, so your weather woes should come to an end soon, right?
Anyhoo, I’ll be watching the Academy Awards this Sunday—another sign that spring is on the way! Did you see any of the Oscar nominated movies?
While I judge the red-carpet fashions (while lounging in my pajamas), here are some tidbits for you to peruse at your leisure.
What I’m Reading and Watching
- To This Day Project (Video). As someone who was bullied for most of my childhood, I really resonated with this animated video.
- The One Word That Will Save You Hundreds (Maybe Thousands) This Year
- How $16 Changed My Life
- The Surprising Reasons We Like Sad Movies
- Guess the Best Picture Winner Oscar Game
- Movies for Date Nights at Home
New Blog Posts
- In the Spotlight Interview
- You Are the Leading Lady of Your Life
- Watch Out for the 3-Day Hump (Video)
- Waiting-in-Line Meditation: How to Chill Out in 10 Items or Less
- There’s Always Time for Personal Time
Do You Have a Sweet Success Story?
Has your life changed for the better because of a blog post, video, ebook, ecourse, video training, or coaching program from Sage Grayson Coaching? I want to hear about it! Send an email to email@example.com with your Sweet Success Story, and I might feature you in an upcoming issue of The Sweet List.
- Grab my RSS feed for your feed reader
- Follow my musings on Twitter
- Like me on Facebook
- Peruse my collection of randomness on Pinterest
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel
- Sign up for my free weekly ezine, The Sweet List
- Get your free Ready, Set, Go! coaching call with me
- Got a question? Need some sage advice? Just want to say hi? Send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What’s your favorite movie?