It’s my birthday! I’m 32 today, and you know I’m taking the day off.
Thank you so much to those of you who sent me birthday cards. Was it because of my recent post about how much I love handwritten notes?
My friend Sarah from This Is What I Eat sent me an awesome package. Sarah’s an excellent baker, and as soon as I saw these stickers…
…I knew I was getting the best kind of present—the edible kind!
These are her homemade Almond Coconut Oatmeal Cookies. Drool…. Thanks, Sarah! And thank goodness Chris hates coconut because I have no intention of sharing these little beauties.
The snazzy green mug will be added to my vast mug collection (I actually use them all so it’s OK to keep getting more, right?). And here’s the pretty card:
Cupcakes! I have a fairly large sweet tooth. How about you? What’s your favorite dessert?
While I eat some more cookies and enjoy the best day of the whole year, here are some tidbits for you to peruse at your leisure.
What I’m Reading
- 7 Habits We Teach Our Kids But Often Fail To Do Ourselves
- How to Get Motivated When You’ve Already Run Out of Motivation
- 3 Brain Exercises to Enhance Your Decision Making Skills
- The Unplugged Life: Enlightening or Reckless?
- 6 Convincing Reasons to Start Working Out Immediately
New Blog Posts
- New Ebook: How to Stay Sweet in a Sour World
- Why I Love to Write by Hand
- The Dangers of the “I Deserve It” Mentality
- Allowing White Space Into Your Life
Do You Have a Sweet Success Story?
Has your life changed for the better because of a blog post, video, ebook, ecourse, video training, or coaching program from Sage Grayson Coaching? I want to hear about it! Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your Sweet Success Story, and I might feature you in an upcoming issue of The Sweet List.
- Grab my RSS feed for your feed reader
- Follow my musings on Twitter
- Like me on Facebook
- Visit me on Google+
- Peruse my collection of randomness on Pinterest
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel
- Sign up for my free weekly ezine, The Sweet List
- Get your free Ready, Set, Go! coaching call with me
- Got a question? Need some sage advice? Just want to say hi? Send me an email at email@example.com.
What do you like to do on your birthday?