Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
I am so grateful for the support, encouragement, and love I’ve received over the past year from you, my kick-ass followers!
It’s because of you that I was able to blast through my old limitations and start my own life coaching business, Sage Grayson Coaching.
Some of you have been with me from the beginning when I had a little fashion blog (ha!—remember that?), that morphed into an advice blog, that went through another transformation into this collection of self-empowerment, sweetness, and wisdom that you see now.
So, thank you from the bottom of my heart.
I’ve got some big plans for 2013 that I can’t wait to share with you! I’m using my word of the year, focus, to hone in on the types of blog posts, videos, products, and services you want to see.
And one thing that’s really opened my eyes to who you are and what’s important to you is my yearly review of the most-viewed content on my website.
Wowzers! I was blown away by my Google Analytics report.
Some things I thought would be a big hit completely fizzled (apparently, no one loves brackets). And other things I thought would get no traffic ended up being crazy popular (good to know you’re music fans).
So without further ado, here are the most-viewed freebies, videos, and blog posts of 2012.
Top Freebies of 2012
- The Ultimate To-Do List
- Creating Good Habits Without the Drama (Get it while you can! I’m retiring this freebie next week.)
- From Lazy to Amazing: 5 Easy Ways to Get Off Your Butt and Start Kicking Ass
Top Videos of 2012
- The Smart Advice That Pisses Me Off
- Happier at Home Book Review
- Your Life is an Experiment
- How to Take a Compliment
- 5 Things That Are Better Done Slowly
Top Blog Posts of 2012
- Book Review: What the Most Successful People Do on the Weekend
- When Your Heart’s Not In It
- Law of Attraction Playlist
- DIY Aspiration Journal
- Increase Your Focus and Productivity With a Brain Dump
- Clutter Control: Handling Physical and Emotional Junk
- The Perfect Question to Guide You Through Life
- Quiz: Are You a Superhero or a Sidekick?
- Bad Day Emergency Kit
- The Secret to Finding an Extra Day Every Month
And because I forgot to do this last year, here are the most-viewed blog posts of 2011.
Top Blog Posts of 2011
- There’s No Room In My Life for Bullies
- How to Stay Sweet in a Sour World
- Show Your Gratitude With a Thank You Jar
- Always End on a Bright: Making a Good Last Impression
- Life Lessons From My New Dog
Thanks again for making 2012 such an amazing year for me and for Sage Grayson Coaching.
What do you want to see in 2013? Send me an email at email@example.com.
- Grab my RSS feed for your feed reader
- Follow my musings on Twitter
- Like me on Facebook
- Visit me on Google+
- Peruse my collection of randomness on Pinterest
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel
- Sign up for my free weekly ezine
- Get your free Ready, Set, Go! coaching call with me
- Got a question? Need some sage advice? Just want to say hi? Send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What was your favorite freebie, video, or blog post from 2012?