Chris is in Chicago this weekend with his friends doing his fantasy football draft. So Skyla and I are enjoying some girl time and watching loads of cheesy romantic movies on the couch.
If you haven’t heard, I’m having a Last Days of Summer Sale for my most popular life coaching program, Motivation Makeover Month. This 4-week series is now 40% off for a total savings of $240!
There are 4 short weeks left of summer, but that’s still plenty of time for you make a big change in your life, whether you want to get organized, create good habits and routines, change careers, follow a dream, or go in a totally new direction. It’s a complete motivation makeover!
Click here for all the details. But act fast—this special offer expires on Monday!
While I enjoy some girlie relaxation, here are some tidbits for you to peruse at your leisure.
What I’m Reading
- Three courageous approaches for your Big Dream
- The Persistence (Stick-to-itiveness) Habit
- A Personal Spending Plan that Actually Works
- 5 Ways To Stop Procrastinating and Get Back To Work
- One of the Biggest Causes of Unhappiness
- 6 Simple Tips to Be More Mindful in Everyday Life
New Blog Posts
- I’m Featured on MyPublishingCoach.com!
- My Best Posts About Gratitude
- Top 3 Reasons Why Your Future Begins Now
- Question of the Week: What Books Have Changed Your Life?
- The Sweet Life: Interview With Alane Pearce From MyPublishingCoach.com (and Freebie!)
New on Sweet and Sage
- 4 Steps to Refresh Your Self and Your Space
- Sage Loves…Water Bottles
- 5 Creative Ways to Make Mondays Better