We did it! Chris, Skyla, and I have moved into our new apartment. I’m loving the bonus counter space (more than doubled!), extra storage, and view of the water.
We’re spending our time exploring the new neighborhood, so we went to an outdoor concert last night. A Rolling Stones tribute band performed, and there was a huge crowd since this was the last concert of the summer. FYI, fall’s official start is still weeks away, so keep working on your summer bucket list goals.
Chris snapped this pic of me on the dock. My million-dollar yacht is just off camera.
While I adjust to our new home and unpack boxes, here are some tidbits for you to peruse at your leisure.
What I’m Reading and Watching
- 5 One-Song Workouts. For when you seriously have no time to exercise. No excuses!
- The Science of Happiness: An Experiment in Gratitude (Video). Love this! Would you do this challenge?
- Why Everyone Should Unplug This Weekend (And the One After That). It’s not so hard! You might actually like taking a break from your gadgets.
- Don’t Wait for a Major Wake Up Call to Start Loving Your Life. A powerful true story you must read.
- Cat and Teddy Bear. As a pet owner, this made me laugh a little too hard.
New Blog Posts
- Summer Bucket List Update
- Is It Time for You to Change Your Perspective?
- Question of the Week: Who Is Your Role Model?
- Free Printable Aspiration Journal
New on Sweet and Sage
- Easy Tips to Refresh Your Life
- How to Find a Fresh Perspective at Home or on Vacation
- 4 Simple Ways to Start Fresh
- Bookend Your Day to Feel More Centered and Present