Rainy days have a bad reputation.
People complain about rain making their days gloomy, spoiling their plans, and putting everyone in a foul mood.
And there’s the saying about “saving for a rainy day,” as if rainy days are when everything goes to hell.
But I say rainy days are wonderful! In fact, I always look forward to the days then the clouds open up and the world gets an April shower.
Rain makes everything fresh and feel brand new. This month’s wish list features items to enjoy on rainy days.
April 2013 Wish List
Did you miss last month’s wish list? Click here to see my March 2013 Wish List.
And if you’re stuck inside on a rainy day, why not watch a movie with your special someone? That is, if you’re not doing my other favorite rainy day activity (wink, wink).
My Favorite Romantic Rain Scenes
While I try to find an umbrella that won’t turn inside out at the slightest gush of wind (impossible, I know), here are some tidbits for you to peruse at your leisure.
What I’m Reading and Watching
- RainyMood.com. Perfect, soothing ambient noise.
- The Lizzie Bennet Diaries (Videos). I still can’t believe the series is over. I’m coping by rewatching every episode.
- How to Do Less and Live More. The world won’t fall apart without you. Shocking!
- The ONE Comparison You Should Make Today. Great article about how easy it is to get swept up in those “not good enough” feelings.
- Are You a Tortoise or a Hare? About Work. I totally fall into the hare category when it comes to my work ethic. How about you?
- 50 Fun Spring Activities. How many of these are on your spring bucket list?
New Blog Posts
Do You Have a Sweet Success Story?
Has your life changed for the better because of a blog post, video, ebook, ecourse, video training, or coaching program from Sage Grayson Coaching? I want to hear about it! Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your Sweet Success Story, and I might feature you in an upcoming issue of The Sweet List.